Holiday Hoops Tournament
December 27 - 31
• 2 Game Guarantee
• Open to town & CYO teams
• Certified Officials, Scorekeepers
• A and B Divisions
• Separate Divisions for 2nd - 8th Grade BOYS & GIRLS
• All games will be played at Downtown Sports Mahwah &
Hoop Heaven Waldwick, HC Wyckoff
• 3 total timeouts per game
• ONLY 2 COACHES ALLOWED PER BENCH
• Two 20 minutes halfs
• Clock stops last minute of 1st half and final 2 minutes of 2nd half
• 1 minute halftime
• 1st and 2nd Grade Boys NO pressing + DEFENSE INSIDE THE 3 POINT LINE
• 1st and 2nd Grade Boys will play on 8.5 foot hoops
• 3rd Grade & 4th Grade Boys may press the final 10 minutes of game
• NO PRESSING WHEN UP by 20+ (3rd Grade & 4th Grade Boys)
• 4th Grade and 5th B Bracket Girls NO pressing
• 5th A Bracket Girls may press the final 10 minutes of game
• NO PRESSING WHEN UP by 20+ (5th Grade Girls A Division)
• 5th Grade Boys and above - HS rules apply
• 6th Grade Girls and above - HS rules apply
• Team fouls / bonus 7 fouls > 1 and 1
• 10 Fouls > 2 shots
• Overtime will be 2 minutes (running 1st minute, stopped 2nd minute) with no additional timeouts.
• Additional overtimes will be one minute stopped time
• Timeouts from regulation will NOT CARRY over if your team has any left.
• 28.5 ball for 1st - 5th Boys
• 6th - 8th boys 29.5
• If there is a tie between teams in your bracket/division, the following will be used as the tie
breaker to determine seeding/placing: winner of head to head competition between the two
teams tied; the total point differential of the teams tied; total point scored. A maximum point
differential of no more than 25 points will be used for the tie breaker. Blow outs are not
• Forfeits will result in an automatic 25 point win for the team present. Forfeited games will not be
made up at a later time/date. Your team gets the win and moves on in the tournament.
• Games will start on time. Have your teams at gym 20 minutes prior to gametime.
• Spectators arguing with officials will be asked to leave the gymnasium.
• Tournament admission is $5 per person per day.
• All facilities have their own rules that we all must respectfully follow.